Wednesday, October 1, 2014

10 Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Coffee

Ok.  I have always been a huge fan of coffee.  Black, hot, cold, latte, Irish and Mexican I have always loved coffee and all the different ways it can be prepared.  What I didn't know was that it had many other uses.  I have included a link to an Esquire Magazines article regarding the versatility of coffee.

Hope I got this to you early enough to read with your morning cup!!!  Cheers

I thought you might be interested in the 10 Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Coffee - Esquire. You can view it at,http://www.esquire.com/_mobile/blogs/food-for-men/10-things-you-didnt-know-you-could-do-with-coffee-esqsyn?src=email

Remember if you know any one who needs to buy, sell or invest in Real Estate give us a call


Curtis

Curtis Hurst, REALTOR, CEO
The Hurst Agency
760-575-4783
949-288-6623
www.TheHurstAgency.com







No comments:

Post a Comment